450g cooked Northern Ireland Farm Quality Assured roast beef thinly sliced and shredded
470g baby mushrooms
400g tin chopped tomatoes
60g fresh basil
125g ball of reduced fat mozzarella cheese
1 x 5ml (1tsp) olive oil
1 x 12 inch pre-baked pizza base
Chopping board, knife, large non-stick saucepan, mixing spoons, baking tray, oven gloves.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 230oC.
2. Prepare the vegetables and mozzarella:
3. Heat the oil in a large non-stick saucepan.
4. Add the mushrooms and onion and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the tomatoes and bring to the boil.
6. Reduce the heat and simmer for 7 minutes.
7. Add the asparagus and basil and simmer for 5 minutes.
8. Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the beef and half of the cheese.
9. Place the pizza base on a large baking tray.
10. Spread the beef mixture evenly onto the base and place the remaining slices of mozzarella on top.
11. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
12. Cut into 8 slices and serve immediately with a green salad.